FULL-TIME NATIONAL GUARD DUTY COUNTERDRUG (FTNGDCD) TOUR
OPEN TO: Current members of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard
POSITION TITLE: Administration NCO / Logistical NCO
LOCATION OF POSITION: Fort Indiantown Gap, PA
MINIMUM ALLOWABLE GRADE: E1 MAXIMUM GRADE AUTHORIZED: E5
MOS/AFSC: Open (should possess great planning and organizational skills)
OPENING DATE: 13 FEB 2020 CLOSING DATE: 16 MAR 2020
Application must be received in full by close of business 16 MAR 2020 to be considered.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Applicants must pass Urinalysis, APFT, Height and Weight standards, and complete a PHA within a year of start date.
• Must have computer skills with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access.
• Must have initiative and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Must possess skills related to organization, flexibility, time management, and problem solving.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Must possess the capabilities of lifting objects greater than 50 pounds at times.
• Must have basic knowledge of Army systems such as DJMS, DTS, GFEBS, FTSMCS, AFCOS, and Access Online.
• Ability to deal tactfully with soldiers, airmen, students, contractors and installation personnel.
Consideration for placement and evaluation of qualification will be made on a fair and equitable basis without regard to race, religion, color, lawful political affiliation, marital status, sex, or national origin.
• Counterdrug (FTNGDCD) tour from approximately 01 APR 2020 until 30 SEP 2020. Subject to availability of funds.
• Tours may be continued depending on the availability of funding, member’s performance, and our customers’ needs. Urinalysis testing is required upon entry to active duty, and personnel are subject to periodic testing while on active duty. These requirements are in addition to testing by units of assignment during IDT/IAD under the JNGSAP.
• While on FTNGDCD orders, individual must maintain satisfactory military membership (i.e., attend inactive duty training, annual training) with their unit of assignment.
• Criminal records checks are conducted on all applicants, and a security screening may be required by supported agencies. Unfavorable results may lead to removal from the CJTF.
• National Guard members participating in the Counterdrug Support Program are required to comply with state laws and with DoD 5500.7-R. Members are required to uphold the highest standards of conduct and personal appearance. Outside employment, associations and off-duty conduct/activities must be consistent with federal directives on ethics and with state and federal conflict of interest policies. Outside employment will require written approval of CDC according to para 8-25 of this regulation.
• The location of the member’s unit of assignment must be within a reasonable commuting distance from the assigned Counterdrug duty station, or the member’s home of record.
The Pennsylvania Counterdrug Joint Task Force provides skilled National Guard personnel, advanced technology, and superior facilities to support the training of law enforcement and community based organization personnel to respond to the widespread drug threat. More specific information is available at http://pacdo.counterdrug.org/index.php/employment.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Works with the finance manager to resolve and manage all counterdrug accounts on a daily basis.
• Works with the finance manager to inform the CJTF Commander of pending budget issues.
• Check and reconcile ANG financial status on workdays & MILPERS accounts for WUCs DI, DW, and DT.
• Process and track GSA bill, phone bills, Government Purchase Card (GPC) expenditures, government contracts.
• Process and maintain personnel files to include leave logs and manpower.
• Review unliquidated obligation listing with fiscal officer and reconcile as needed.
• Prepare an updated section budget spreadsheet and project spending for the current fiscal year.
• Prepares, submits, and maintains the annual training and school reimbursement program on a monthly basis.
• Receive and process funding allowance targets (FATs).
• Input funding information in the Full Time Support Management Control System (FTSMCS). This includes input of individual orders information.
• Responsible for oversight of the preparation and execution of all supply transactions to include the use and function of the IMPACT credit card program.
• Receives assignments and sets work priorities, coordinating to meet suspense dates to ensure the efficient logistical and engineering workflow through the PA-CJTF.
• Assists in the drafting and redrafting of supply, maintenance, transportation and facilities policies, guidelines, regulations and directives.
• Manages all GSA contracts for vehicle utilization.
• Coordinates with Post for maintenance/utilities services and supervises execution of those services.
• Functions as the Physical Security Officer, to include implementing fire protection.
• Supports all issues pertaining to Counterdrug facilities and grounds as requested.
• Helps Logistical NCOIC with maintaining Counterdrug key control log and hand receipts.
• Acts as liaison with reservation maintenance to ensure all facility problems are corrected and meet safety criteria.
• Works with the Safety Officer and/or NCO to ensure Counterdrug facilities and grounds meet OSHA, Post and military safety standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit the following:
• CD Form 2, Personnel Profile Sheet/Commander’s Recommendation
• DD Form 0369, Background Check
• NGB 34-1 AGR Application
• Resume with 3 references
• DA 1058-R, Application
• RPAMS Statement
• Individual Medical Record (IMR) Printout
• DA Form 705 (APFT Score Card showing last two tests)
• ARNG 1058-1R Checklist
• JPAS Statement
• Last 3 OERS/NCOERS (if applicable)
Forward application to the Pennsylvania Counterdrug Joint Task Force, Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, Attn: SFC Heather Himeback, Building 8-65, FTIG, Annville, PA 17003-5002.
Applications can also be uploaded directly to the PA Counterdrug Joint Task Force website by going to http://pacdo.counterdrug.org/index.php/employment.
POINTS OF CONTACT:
The expected duration of the selection process is approximately 15-30 days after the closing date and includes an interview, required testing, and verification of submitted documentation. Start date may be adjusted to reflect this.