FULL-TIME NATIONAL GUARD DUTY COUNTERDRUG (FTNGDCD) TOUR
OPEN TO: Current members of the Pennsylvania Air National Guard
POSITION TITLE: Mobile Training Team (MTT) Training Coordinator
LOCATION OF POSITION: Fort Indiantown Gap, PA
MINIMUM ALLOWABLE GRADE: E1 MAXIMUM GRADE AUTHORIZED: E5
MOS/AFSC: Open (Must possess good leadership, speaking, planning, and organizational skills)
OPENING DATE: 08 APR 2019 CLOSING DATE: 22 APR 2019
Application must be received in full by close of business 22 APR 2019 to be considered.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Individual must pass urinalysis, pass service-specific military physical fitness test and height and weight standards, complete a PHA or equivalent (medically qualified for active duty assignment).
• Must have basic computer skills (email, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
• Must have initiative and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Must possess skills related to organization, flexibility, time management, and problem solving.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Consideration for placement and evaluation of qualification will be made on a fair and equitable basis without regard to race, religion, color, lawful political affiliation, marital status, sex, or national origin.
• Counterdrug (FTNGDCD) tour from approximately 01 June 2019 until 30 September 2019. Subject to availability of funds.
• Tours may be continued depending on the availability of funding, member’s performance, and our customers’ needs. Urinalysis testing is required upon entry to active duty, and personnel are subject to periodic testing while on active duty. These requirements are in addition to testing by units of assignment during IDT/IAD under the JNGSAP.
• While on FTNGDCD orders, individual must maintain satisfactory military membership (i.e., attend inactive duty training, annual training) with their unit of assignment.
• Criminal records checks are conducted on all applicants, and a security screening may be required by supported agencies. Unfavorable results may lead to removal from the CJTF.
• National Guard members participating in the Counterdrug Support Program are required to comply with state laws and with DoD 5500.7-R. Members are required to uphold the highest standards of conduct and personal appearance. Outside employment, associations and off-duty conduct/activities must be consistent with federal directives on ethics and with state and federal conflict of interest policies. Outside employment will require written approval of CDC according to para 8-25 of this regulation.
• The location of the member’s unit of assignment must be within a reasonable commuting distance from the assigned Counterdrug duty station, or the member’s home of record.
The Pennsylvania Counterdrug Joint Task Force provides skilled National Guard personnel, advanced technology, and superior facilities to support the training of law enforcement and community based organization personnel to respond to the widespread drug threat. More specific information is available at http://pacdo.counterdrug.org/index.php/employment.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Responsible for executing all aspects of planning, coordination, organizing, scheduling, facilitating, and evaluating mobile training programs.
• Coordinate with site POC and instructors to identify support requirements.
• Coordinate with MTT staff to manage course quotas and student information.
• Ensure safety is a priority during all training.
• Review training evaluations and suggest improvements/changes.
• Manage course load to successfully meet class quotas and captures end of course information.
• Work with the instructors to ensure completeness and accuracy of course materials.
• Represents the Northeast Counterdrug Training Center at conferences and events.
• Provides continuous liaison with MTT, instructors, and students.
• Provide continuous liaison with instructors and students.
• Travel frequently to support mobile training.
• Travel frequently to support mobile training; maintain working knowledge of the Defense Travel System (DTS) to efficiently complete authorizations and vouchers.
• Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit the following:
• CD Form 2, Personnel Profile Sheet/Commander’s Recommendation
• DD Form 369, Background Check
• NGB 34-1 AGR Application
• Resume with 3 references
• Point Credit Summary
• Copy of last two PT test results from AF Portal
• Current Duty Information Printout/Page fro vMPF
• Individual Medical Record (IMR) Printout
Forward application to the Pennsylvania Counterdrug Joint Task Force, Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, Attn: SFC Heather Himeback, Building 8-65, FTIG, Annville, PA 17003-5002.
Applications can also be uploaded directly to the PA Counterdrug Joint Task Force website by going to http://pacdo.counterdrug.org/index.php/employment.
POINTS OF CONTACT:
The expected duration of the selection process is approximately 15-30 days after the closing date and includes an interview, required testing, and verification of submitted documentation. Start date may be adjusted to reflect this.