FULL-TIME NATIONAL GUARD DUTY COUNTERDRUG (FTNGDCD) TOUR
OPEN TO: Current members of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard
POSITION TITLE: Mobile Training Team (MTT) Training Coordinator
LOCATION OF POSITION: Fort Indiantown Gap, PA
MINIMUM ALLOWABLE GRADE: E1 MAXIMUM GRADE AUTHORIZED: E5
MOS/AFSC: Open (Must possess good leadership, speaking, planning, and organizational skills)
OPENING DATE: 01 APRIL 2021 CLOSING DATE: 30 APRIL 2021
Application must be received in full by close of business 30 APRIL 2021 to be considered.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Individual must pass urinalysis, pass service-specific military physical fitness test and height and weight standards, complete a PHA or equivalent (medically qualified for active duty assignment).
• Must have basic computer skills (email, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
• Must have initiative and the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Must possess skills related to organization, flexibility, time management, and problem solving.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Selected by the hiring board with the concurrence of the NCTC NCOIC/OIC and CJTF Commander.
Consideration for placement and evaluation of qualification will be made on a fair and equitable basis without regard to race, religion, color, lawful political affiliation, marital status, sex, or national origin.
• Counterdrug (FTNGDCD) tour through 30 SEPTEMBER 2021. Subject to availability of funds.
• Tours may be continued depending on the availability of funding, member’s performance, and our customers’ needs. Urinalysis testing is required upon entry to active duty, and personnel are subject to periodic testing while on active duty. These requirements are in addition to testing by units of assignment during IDT/IAD under the JNGSAP.
• While on FTNGDCD orders, individual must maintain satisfactory military membership (i.e., attend inactive duty training, annual training) with their unit of assignment.
• Criminal records checks are conducted on all applicants, and a security screening may be required by supported agencies. Unfavorable results may lead to removal from the CJTF.
• National Guard members participating in the Counterdrug Support Program are required to comply with state laws and with DoD 5500.7-R. Members are required to uphold the highest standards of conduct and personal appearance. Outside employment, associations and off-duty conduct/activities must be consistent with federal directives on ethics and with state and federal conflict of interest policies. Outside employment will require written approval of CDC according to para 8-25 of this regulation.
• The location of the member’s unit of assignment must be within a reasonable commuting distance from the assigned Counterdrug duty station, or the member’s home of record.
The Pennsylvania Counterdrug Joint Task Force provides skilled National Guard personnel, advanced technology, and superior facilities to support the training of law enforcement and community based organization personnel to respond to the widespread drug threat. More specific information is available at http://pacdo.counterdrug.org/index.php/employment.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Reports directly to the NCTC MTT NCO.
• Responsible for all aspects of planning, coordinating, organizing, scheduling, facilitating, and evaluating mobile training programs.
• Coordinates with site POCs and instructors to identify support requirements.
• Works with the Mobile Training Coordinators to manage course quotas and student information.
• Ensures safety is a priority during all training.
• Reviews training evaluations and suggests improvements/changes.
• Supervises the Mobile Training Coordinators and manages Training manpower.
• Manages requests for mobile training and schedules them accordingly.
• Represents the Northeast Counterdrug Training Center at conferences.
• Provides continuous liaison with mobile training coordinators, instructors and students.
• Manages complex training events and functions as liaison between training, Command and training support elements through project completion.
• Responsible for authorized use of an IMPAC account.
• Travels frequently to support mobile training.
• Provides supervisory and safety oversight to coordinators while traveling to mobile training locations.
• Other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit the following:
• CD Form 2, Personnel Profile Sheet/Commander’s Recommendation
• DD Form 369, Background Check
• NGB 34-1 AGR Application
• Resume with 3 references
• DA 1058-R, Application
• RPAMS Statement
• Individual Medical Record (IMR) Printout
• DA Form 705 (APFT Score Card showing last two tests)
• ARNG 1058-1R Checklist
• JPAS Statement
• Last 3 OERS/NCOERS (if applicable)
Forward application to the Pennsylvania Counterdrug Joint Task Force, Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, Attn: SGT Darian Stripe, Building 8-47, FTIG, Annville, PA 17003-5002.
Applications can also be uploaded directly to the PA Counterdrug Joint Task Force website by going to http://pacdo.counterdrug.org/index.php/employment.
POINT OF CONTACT: